Fresno Commercial Business Electrical Fire
A local Fresno Company called us out to their commercial building after the fire department had put out the fire and it was safe. In the first picture you will see the black charred wall where the fire had started. This was an electrical fire that had ignited in the wall behind this cabinet. It not only burnt what you see here but the smoke affected 3 stories of this commercial building. In the second picture you will see where we removed all the burnt furniture and walls. We also cleaned the soot and smoke from the furniture, walls, ceiling, floors and windows on all three floors.