Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Fresno Southeast is faster to any size disaster! We have equipment and personnel strategically placed through-out the area to respond to fire damage, water damage, or any other type of emergency quicker than you may expect.
We understand that time is critical and when you need us you need us NOW! The faster we get there the sooner we can restore normal operations to your business or home. We are always ready to respond to your emergency and start the process of returning your life back to normal.
We have many resources at our disposal that we can use to get you back on track and minimize the disruption your emergency has caused. With a fast response we are also able to reduce the amount of damage by stopping the spread of water and or smoke and soot.
SERVPRO of Fresno Southeast is ready!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (559) 453-3336
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fresno Southeast arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.