Mold safety tips for Fresno
When it comes to mold
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to do if you see mold:
- Contact SERVPRO of Fresno Southeast for mold remediation services.
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and all fans.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold as it could cause it to spread.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
Call to find out more on our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Fresno Southeast specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (559) 453-3336